February 13, 2009

spent most of the day doing work. Nadia's grandma and aunt came to visit and brought us each a jar of peanut butter which made me extremely happy :-)
went to evening mass at Santa Maria Novella. Since I was planning on being away on Sunday, I felt a little bad that I wouldn't get to go to a new Florentine church, so I decided to go to Santa Maria Novella. Weekday mass is just in a little side chapel, so I didn't get to see the main inside, but it was still cool. Every time I go to mass, I feel so proud of how much I understand.
had a mini family dinner with Alex, Margaret, Nadia, Katie, Christine, and Nikul. We made a bunch of pizzas and then attempted to make a cake slash cookie thing. We totally just made it up but it was really good.

1 comment:

  1. You're learning Italian AND how to cook and bake... You're turning into a whole new Juliana!

    ReplyDelete